A compact single socket offering genuine smart functionality for home charging
- Meter: Standard meter
- User usage data: Option of Alfen management system or any 3rd party OCPP back office
- Alfen Smart Charging Network with load balancing: Connect up to 100 single sockets
- Active load balancing: DSMR.4.x / (e-)SMR5.0 – P1 (NL & BE). Modbus TCP/IP – international
- Electrical standards: IEC 61851 – 1: 2017 (ed3)
- Safety: Integrated DC fault detection
- Warranty: 2 years, extendable to 5 years
- Aftercare: Inhouse support team, remote diagnostics and tiered onsite service packages with SLAs
- Product certification: CE and DEKRA
Low-cost, smart functionality
The Eve Single S-line is priced to appeal to homeowners, while offering genuine smart functionality. It is capable of communication with, and can respond to commands from, other smart technologies and solutions that share common standards and open protocols.
Designed for home integration
All Alfen charging stations are designed to maximise charging speeds while safeguarding the grid connection and optimising energy use. This makes them capable of integration and interoperation with self-generated renewables, energy storage and flexible energy tariffs.
Engineered to last
All products are designed to be robust, safe, secure and reliable. Built in Alfen’s Dutch factory using A-grade components, all models are rigorously tested and independently certified. Each comes with a standard warranty and optional service package with service level agreement.
Choose and change management system
The Eve Single S-line can be used with Alfen’s own management system or integrated with any OCPP-compliant back office for registration of energy consumption, historic transactions and remote access for diagnostics and upgrades.